Vivian Maier and Elements of Art

taking vs making: Space in photography is to create pattern to create variety and emphasize the focal point Space in photography is to create pattern to create variety and emphasize the focal point 

contrast: to emphasize the focal point. It can also help different textures to stand out from each other. It can also be used in your lighting and in your color to help the subject pop. Think of complementary colors (red & green, blue & orange, violet& yellow) also, in your juxtaposition of sizes. 

shape: shape can be used to create patterns and to create variety and emphasize the focal point. Distinguishing shapes that are isolated and as a result, emphasized. Creates repetition and a sense of unity in the photograph overlapping shapes. 

COLOR: color can be used to create interest and to create emphasis. 

texture: It can be hard and soft. smooth, it can Bumby  

EMPHASIS: it can be used to bring attention to your focal point, through positioning. Also, through selective focus and shallow depth of field by framing the subject matter. 

ELEMENTS OF ART IN PHOTOGRAPHY: When I take pictures of the sky if it brings interest to my eyes, I take the picture then if I see a deferent angle, I take the picture because when I take picture if I like what I see I take it I need to take the good angles and the color and the way I see the picture